Assistant Manager | Funds
Providing assistance to the Manager and Director, you will oversee the day to day management of a team of fund administrators in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. This is a great step up for an ambitious funds professional with some previous supervisory experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the administration of an allocated portfolio of clients, companies or other entities, in liaison with investment managers/advisors
- Managing risk exposure on all clients and escalating any high risk matters as appropriate
- Attending meetings with clients and other professional advisors
- Managing billing and debt
- Assisting with team development, including training, recruitment and performance
- Participating in the take on process of new business
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ fund administration experience, including experience at a supervisory level
- Either completed or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.