Assistant Manager | Funds
Acting as Assistant Manager, this dynamic role will involve the successful candidate working with and developing a team of fund administrators while assisting the Manager with administrative tasks on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing and managing the workload of a team of Administrators
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Providing innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA, STEP or ACCA
- Proven experience within a fund administration business
- Strong people management skills
- Effective communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.