Assistant Manager | Family Office
Joining the family office division, you will assist with the supervision, management and development of a team of administrators, while maintaining client relationships and providing bespoke client care to an ultra high net worth family office client.
- Supervising junior members of staff; reviewing work and delegating tasks
- Travelling to meet with clients and directors
- Attending board meetings
- Reviewing financial statements
- Assisting with appraisals for direct reports
What do you need?
- Hold a table 4 level qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- 6 years' industry administration experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A willingness to travel
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.