Assistant Manager | Family Office
Joining the family office division, you will assist with the supervision, management and development of a team of administrators, while maintaining client relationships and providing bespoke client care to an ultra high net worth family office client.
- Supervising junior members of staff; reviewing work and delegating tasks
- Travelling to meet with clients and directors
- Attending board meetings
- Reviewing financial statements
- Assisting with appraisals for direct reports
What do you need?
- Hold a table 4 level qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- 6 years' industry administration experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A willingness to travel
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.