Assistant Manager | Family Office
Joining the family office division, you will assist with the supervision, management and development of a team of administrators, while maintaining client relationships and providing bespoke client care to an ultra high net worth family office client.
- Supervising junior members of staff; reviewing work and delegating tasks
- Travelling to meet with clients and directors
- Attending board meetings
- Reviewing financial statements
- Assisting with appraisals for direct reports
What do you need?
- Hold a table 4 level qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- 6 years' industry administration experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A willingness to travel
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.