Assistant Manager | Corporate Services
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing the accurate administration of a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Establishing and building strong working relationships with clients
- Supporting the training of team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
- Previous trust administration experience
- Ability to work well independently using own initiative
- Committed to achieving excellence for themselves and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.