Assistant Manager | Corporate and Institution
Reporting to the Division Manager, you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a varied, busy and complex client portfolio. You will be working closely with other Relationship Managers to provide a quality and efficient service to all clients within the portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting immediate management team with the delivery and implementation of divisional strategy and business targets
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues in all departments and jurisdictions
- Supervising and mentoring a number of Trainee Administrators
- Liaising with clients and third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures
- Assisting with transaction management and drafting of documentation
- Maintaining statutory records
- Producing meeting minutes
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
What do you need for this role?
- Professionally qualified (ICSA preferred) or studying towards
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to provide training and mentoring to other members of staff
- Knowledge of Jersey statutory laws and other legal and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.