Assistant Manager | Corporate Administration
An independently owned, boutique funds business is looking for a professionally qualified individual to support the Head of Corporate Administration. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing and overseeing client service deliverables for each structure within a well-established portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the administration client service delivery for a portfolio of client structures
- Reviewing administration outputs for issue or for subsequent review by the client
- Overseeing and managing a team of Administrators
- Acting as senior primary point of contact for employees of the relevant clients
What do you need for this role?
- Strong academic background
- Professionally qualified (ICSA preferred)
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good communication skills, organised, flexible and keen to learn
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.