Assistant Manager | Client Onboarding | 12 Month Contract
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
Working in a dynamic and progressive environment you will act as the primary contact for the client qualification team and all sales and relationship management teams, providing guidance and support in respect of all new and existing client onboarding requests.
You will take ownership and accountability of your work, providing advice in respect of the company’s client due diligence policy requirements, to minimise errors and rejection rates and ensure effective client onboarding is processed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and monitoring workflow, ensuring appropriate action is taken and that all cases are processed efficiently and in line with established service level agreements
- Reviewing client due diligence for all legal entity types from initial acceptance through to a compliant status whilst adhering to the relevant compliance and business requirements
- Acting as owner of all onboarding cases received, throughout their lifecycle
- Providing coaching and guidance to the client services support teams in respect of complex structures
- Contributing to the ongoing efficiency and process development for client service support, in particular adding in significant value in supporting putting clients first
- Liaising effectively with all key stakeholders to ensure that all issues and obstacles are satisfactorily resolved so that cases are completed in a timely and efficient manner
Experience and skills required:
- Proven extensive relevant work experience within the banking/financial services industry
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent knowledge of KYC, AML and due diligence in respect of private clients, corporate entities, partnerships and complex structures including trusts
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and handle conflict
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.