Assistant Manager | Banking
Due to company growth, our client is seeking Level 4 RDR compliant professional to join the capital markets team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in product management and development
- Administration tasks such as allocation of monies to client accounts and preparing documentation
- Managing the treasury services inbox, ensuring timely execution of requests and preparation of treasury agreements
- Coordinating the investment review process
- Placing and negotiating fixed term deposits and foreign exchange
- Preparing reports for governance meetings and MI reporting
- Manging the preparation of pitches, presentation and marketing literature
- Being approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and development
Experience and skills required:
- Holds Level 4 RDR compliant qualification (or equivalent)
- Methodical approach to tasks and good attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Interest in financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded provider of global banking services on a contract basis. Within this role you will primarily focus on obtaining KYC and CDD and updating records further to AML client reviews.
Our client, a global bank with an award-winning service, is looking for a resourceful individual to provide first line support to the Relationship Managers, while ensuring that an exceptional service is delivered at all times.
Fantastic opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual to join a highly regarded, global wealth management business. As part of the private client team, you will play a key role in providing support to the front office whilst ensuring a quality service is delivered to clients.
Within this role you will lead a team of operations specialists and oversee the day-to-day management of the operations function, which consists of facilities, banking, investments, payments and projects. Ideally, you will previously have supported the delivery of projects within a trust environment.
Under the supervision of a senior team member, you will assist with the day-to-day administration of Employee Benefit Trusts and International Offshore Pension Plans during this 12 month contract.