Assistant Manager | Banking
Due to company growth, our client is seeking Level 4 RDR compliant professional to join the capital markets team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in product management and development
- Administration tasks such as allocation of monies to client accounts and preparing documentation
- Managing the treasury services inbox, ensuring timely execution of requests and preparation of treasury agreements
- Coordinating the investment review process
- Placing and negotiating fixed term deposits and foreign exchange
- Preparing reports for governance meetings and MI reporting
- Manging the preparation of pitches, presentation and marketing literature
- Being approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and development
Experience and skills required:
- Holds Level 4 RDR compliant qualification (or equivalent)
- Methodical approach to tasks and good attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Interest in financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
New 12 month contract to join this highly regarded banking organisation.
Joining a global provider of financial services, you will be providing support to all lending clients, managed by the portfolio management team. This is a one year fixed term contract.
A great role joining the client documentation function of an international banking group. You will be the first point of contact for transitioning in new business and periodic reviews for high net worth, institutions, trustee and depository and fund accounting clients.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth and banking services, for an experienced candidate in financial control.