Assistant Manager | Advisory Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience to take the next step in their career. Joining a well-known global audit and advisory firm, you will assist managers with the delivery of a range of services across advisory service lives. Opportunities to specialise and for career progression will be supported.
Responsibilities will include:
- Capital markets transactions
- Preparation of client pitches and formal proposal documents
- Ensuring compliance with client take on procedures
- Review own work and more junior members of the team
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous client relationship management or business development experience
- Adaptability to tasks and ability to work using own initiative
- Report writing experience
- Strong spoken, listening and written English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.