Assistant Funds Manager
Manage a small team of Administrators and assist with the fund administration of a portfolio of complex structures, making a real difference to this fast moving and collaborative environment, within an international provider of financial services.
Being part of a creative, agile and entrepreneurial organisation who understands the importance of investing in their employees, you can be sure to have the support needed to fulfil your career ambitions whilst being recognised and rewarded for your commitment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of client portfolio in a professional manner
- Assisting in the management and development of team members
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis providing technical advice as necessary in carrying out instructions or considering clients’ wishes in a timely manner
- Delegating to colleagues and giving technical advice where appropriate
- Preparing for and attending meetings with clients and Directors
Experience and skills required:
- Funds experience in a similar role
- Proven technical expertise in fund administration
- Experience in managing a diverse team
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
An ideal part time opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, between the hours of 1pm to 5:30pm, as part of the global operations team within an international provider of financial services.
Join an independent trust company offering a highly competitive benefits package and where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.