Assistant Fund Administrator
This role is entry level and our client are seeking an enthusiastic individual looking to begin a career in finance. You will work within a busy private equity team, where progression will be supported and encouraged.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting fund Administrators in the administration of funds and other entities
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence and acting as immediate point of contact for clients on allocated cases
- Preparing minutes and resolutions for meetings
- Assisting with the billing process
- Making sure database records are updated and maintained
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous office experience would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.