Assistant Fund Accountant
New opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with experience working within a funds environment, to join a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will work in a team servicing the needs of a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements, cash flow and associate notes
- Preparing management reporting for clients
- Monitoring compliance
- Preparing tax submissions and returns
Skills and experience required:
- Hold an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (ACCA) or equivalent
- Ability to write reports and prepare business correspondence
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards
- Professional manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.