Assistant Fund Accountant
New opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with experience working within a funds environment, to join a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will work in a team servicing the needs of a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements, cash flow and associate notes
- Preparing management reporting for clients
- Monitoring compliance
- Preparing tax submissions and returns
Skills and experience required:
- Hold an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (ACCA) or equivalent
- Ability to write reports and prepare business correspondence
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards
- Professional manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).