Assistant Fund Accountant
New opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with experience working within a funds environment, to join a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will work in a team servicing the needs of a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements, cash flow and associate notes
- Preparing management reporting for clients
- Monitoring compliance
- Preparing tax submissions and returns
Skills and experience required:
- Hold an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (ACCA) or equivalent
- Ability to write reports and prepare business correspondence
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards
- Professional manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing provider of financial services is seeking a motivated individual to join their Accounting team, delivering financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of real estate clients.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant looking for work in London.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.