Assistant Finance Manager
As part of a focused and experienced internal finance team, you will support the Head of Finance and Finance Director in the running of the groups finance function, providing assistance to the team with projects and ongoing tasks.
- Preparing monthly management accounts across jurisdictions, including consolidated accounts
- Preparing and distributing periodic management information to key stakeholders
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and preparing financial statements, dealing with audit queries
- Assisting with finance related queries and assisting in projects as required, to include the integration of acquired businesses finance functions and the migration of in-house companies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS is essential
- PQE would be desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV is preferred however not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.