Assistant Compliance Officer
A boutique financial services business in Jersey is has a great opportunity for a compliance professional to join their team. Within this role you will assist the Head of Compliance in carrying out the business’ compliance activities and be a key contributor to local and group level compliance projects.
Duties will include:
- Conducting compliance monitoring in accordance with local and group requirements
- Assisting with compliance queries
- Monitoring various regulatory registers
- Assisting with the delivery of internal training
- Preparing reports for the board of Directors and for risk committee meetings
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within Jersey or UK financial services business
- In-depth knowledge of the Jersey and international AML/CFT framework
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.