Assistant Compliance Manager | Full Time / Part Time Considered
A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified compliance professional to join a reputable trust company. Within this role you will assist in all aspects of compliance and anti-money laundering functions as required in order to assess, evaluate, report and minimise risk within the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the completion of the compliance monitoring programme to ensure it is completed within any specified time frame
- Providing support in relation to technical queries alongside other members of the compliance team
- Maintaining registers as required by the company
- Ensuring procedures and reviews of new clients are in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements as to CDD and legal restrictions
- Preparing PEP, high profile, sensitive activity, jurisdiction reviews as required
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification and have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to prioritise work schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to put forward recommendations to the Board
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.