Assistant Company Secretary
Sitting within group finance as part of this global bank, you will assist the Company Secretary in providing support and guidance on governance matters, ensuring the effective functioning of all boards and committees.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling board and committee meetings and advising board on governance matters
- Collation and distribution of papers and preparing minutes of all meetings attended
- Maintenance of statutory books and records
- Filing of annual returns and other forms
- Acting as custodian of the bank’s governance framework
- Managing stakeholders
Key skills and expertise required:
- Company secretarial experience at board level
- ACIS or ACA professional qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Friendly and professional manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.