Assistant Company Secretary
You will join a rapidly growing global finance business and report to the Head of the Company Secretariat. With an initial focus on the provision of corporate governance support for the business’ Jersey entities, opportunities are there for you to gain unique exposure to their network of international offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the companies’ statutory registers and books
- Timely filing of annual returns and other regulatory filing obligations
- Arranging AGMs and other meetings
- Coordinating and distributing board and committee papers
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a company secretarial role for a Jersey regulated/registered company
- Excellent attention to detail and minute writing skills
- Working knowledge of Jersey Company law specifically relating to the obligations of the company and the company Secretary’s role
- Ideally part/newly qualified ICSA
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.