Assistant Client Officer
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services in this trainee role, you will carry out a range of client administration activities under the supervision of a Client Officer/Senior Client Officer.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting administrators with enquires received over the phone and via email
- Bookkeeping duties, which will be taught
- Preparing payments and assisting with transactions
- Ensuring databases are accurately maintained
- Supporting the administration of client portfolios, including photocopying, scanning and filing
Key skills and expertise required:
- A good academic record with at least a grade 5-9 or above at GCSE level in English and Mathematics and at least a grade C at one other subject
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to tasks
- Willing to study for qualifications later on in career
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Start your career in funds, working within a dynamic and fast growing team with incredibly interesting clients, where you will support the administration team to deliver a high quality administrative service to a portfolio of entities.
A unique entry level opportunity to join a prestigious, independently owned business committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, where you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
Start your career in an interesting and unique administration role within a global business that places emphasis on the training and development of their employees. You will be given the opportunity and support to continually build on your understanding and experience in dealing with the numerous laws, cultures, traditions and ways of working across the regions that they operate across.
Start your finance career in an entrepreneurial fiduciary business offering a supportive and friendly working environment and a wide range of development opportunities, as well as supporting a social culture, which celebrates the companies’ inclusive nature.