Assistant Administrator | Private Equity | Islamic Finance
A global financial services provider is seeking an Assistant Administrator to join their islamic finance team. In this role you will provide support and assistance to a team of Fund Administrators in the provision of professional fund administration services to a variety of entities for which the company provides service, and at all times comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
By joining this company you will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance to the Fund Administrators in the administration of funds and other entities
- Becoming familiar with the terms of all relevant instruments and agreements relating to the entities under the administration of the company
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
- Undertaking periodic reviews of clients' matters in accordance with the timetable set by the Director
Experience and skills required:
- Strong IT skills
- Previous office experience would be an advantage
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodologically and accurately
- Good interpersonal skills to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
- A solution drive attitude to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join the personal law and employment law department of a long established law firm.
An extremely rewarding and challenging opportunity has arisen at a long-established law firm for a Legal Assistant.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.