This role is entry level and our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual looking to begin a career in finance and work within a busy team where progression will be supported and encouraged.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Fund Administrators in the administration of funds and other entities
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence and acting as immediate point of contact for clients on allocated cases
- Preparing minutes and resolutions for meetings
- Assisting with the billing process
- Making sure database records are updated and maintained
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A Level or degree standard
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous office experience would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.