A great role within the Private Clients team, assisting with administration duties and activities for your client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with intermediaries/ clients
- Checking and maintaining the central diary system
- Preparing minutes and assisting with debt collection
- Settling bills on behalf of clients
- Scanning, filing and binding documents
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.