Assistant Administrator | Funds
Our client, a multijurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services, is seeking a candidate to assist in the administration for a client portfolio under supervision of a Manager.
- Photocopying / scanning / filing and binding of documents
- Preparing minutes and assisting with the billing and collection of debtors’ process
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries as required under supervision
- Maintaining a central diary system, ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting various members of the group with routine administrative tasks
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.