Assistant Accounts Officer
Are you looking to start a career in finance? This is a great opportunity to join a Group finance team within a publicly listed provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services.
- Daily monitoring of all jurisdictional bank accounts using various online banking platforms
- Setting up of new client entities
- Processing and inputting of client billing
- Bookkeeping income received against client debtor invoices
- Assisting with payments and issuance of cheques as requested
- Filing of all bank statements
- Assisting with overflow of general support service duties
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience would be advantageous, however not essential
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications
- An understanding of risk awareness and relationship management
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A great opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant within a private equity, real estate and corporate services divisions. You will be responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.