Assistant Accounts Officer
Are you looking to start a career in finance? This is a great opportunity to join a Group finance team within a publicly listed provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services.
- Daily monitoring of all jurisdictional bank accounts using various online banking platforms
- Setting up of new client entities
- Processing and inputting of client billing
- Bookkeeping income received against client debtor invoices
- Assisting with payments and issuance of cheques as requested
- Filing of all bank statements
- Assisting with overflow of general support service duties
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience would be advantageous, however not essential
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications
- An understanding of risk awareness and relationship management
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.