Assistant Wealth Manager | Temp
A fantastic 6 month temporary opportunity within a Private Banking department maintaining high net worth private client relationships in respect of all aspects of wealth management.
- Assisting and supporting the Wealth Managers with the Front Office administration of client accounts, including general reporting and projects as required by Head Office
- Undertaking administrative tasks and inputting; opening and closing accounts, inputting, deposit roll over, issuing and cancelling credit cards and providing statements of account and confirmation of trades
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for new accounts
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of client reviews
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Technical knowledge of banking and operational procedures
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant level 4 qualification such as IAD ideally
- Strong computer skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.