Assistant Manager | Compliance
A great role for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and people management skills within a global leader of providing expert administrative services.
- Collaborating with a team in respect to compliance, financial crimes and sanctions
- Drafting and delivering compliance reports to client boards
- Providing assistance to the Funds team on Regulatory Compliance and AML / CFT matters
- Within time acting as a key person to manage entities subject to JFSC approval
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong academic background
- Holding or studying towards relevant ICA qualification
- Experience of working in a compliance function
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.