Assistant Manager | Capital Markets
A leading global provider of administration services to assist in the management of three teams of administrators and a team of accounting staff.
- Responsible for the portfolio review process, ensuring follow up and the recording of actions
- Reconciling portfolios and portfolio reviews
- Ensuring appropriate investments are covered by portfolio monitoring review process
- Assisting trustees in the investment manager selection process
- Acting as a conduit between banking relationships and the business
- Providing cash management and foreign exchange support
- Preparing accurate and timely reports for regular governance meetings
- Managing an inbox, ensuring timely execution of requests
- Conducting meetings and intermediary visits as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a suitable investment qualification
- Market related experience is preferred
- Knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping with an interest in Financial Markets
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
A unique opportunity for an experienced individual to deliver effective site maintenance for a well-known hospitality group. The role holder will be tasked with achieving product and service delivery standards, a high degree of guest care, budget/financial targets and key performance indicators.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.