Assistant Manager | Capital Markets
Join this highly regarded business and assist in the management of a team of Administrators responsible for a wide portfolio of global SPVs.
- Responsible for the portfolio review process, ensuring follow up and the recording of actions
- Assisting trustees in the selection process of Investment Managers
- Acting as a conduit between banking relationships and the business
- Providing cash management and foreign exchange support
- Managing an inbox, ensuring timely execution of requests and answering any investment queries
- Conducting meetings and intermediary visits as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping and excellent numerical skills
- Flexible team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.