Assistant Manager | Capital Markets
Join this highly regarded business and assist in the management of a team of Administrators responsible for a wide portfolio of global SPVs.
- Responsible for the portfolio review process, ensuring follow up and the recording of actions
- Assisting trustees in the selection process of Investment Managers
- Acting as a conduit between banking relationships and the business
- Providing cash management and foreign exchange support
- Managing an inbox, ensuring timely execution of requests and answering any investment queries
- Conducting meetings and intermediary visits as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping and excellent numerical skills
- Flexible team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the Company.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate Services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.