Assistant Client Officer
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services in this trainee role, you will carry out a range of client administration activities under the supervision of a Client Officer/Senior Client Officer.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting administrators with enquiries received over the phone and via email
- Preparing payments and assisting with transactions
- Ensuring databases are accurately maintained
- Supporting the administration of client portfolios, including photocopying, scanning and filing
Key skills and expertise required:
- A good academic record with at least a grade 4-9 or above at GCSE level in English and Mathematics and at least a grade C at one other subject.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to tasks
- Willing to study for qualifications later on in career
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.