Assistant Accounts Officer
Are you looking to start a career in Finance? This is a great opportunity to join a Group Finance team within a global provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services.
- Monitoring bank accounts and updating information sheets on a daily basis
- Processing and inputting of bills
- Bookkeeping income received against client debtor invoices
- Assisting with payments and issuance of cheques as requested and assisting with overflow of general support service duties
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience would be advantageous, however not essential
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.