Asset and Liability Manager | Treasury
Be part of the asset liability management division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.
Within this role you will be involved in the provision of all aspects of the asset and liability management function and providing assistance with the wider treasury and capital management function for the wealth international banking entities.
There has never been a more exciting time to join this organisation and be part of an international workforce with an impressive business model based on trust and integrity.
The responsibilities in this role will encompass the management of the banks' assets and liabilities and internal pricing, together with the development and maintenance of both internal and external models and relevant policies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the liquidity elements of the internal capital and liquidity adequacy assessment process
- Assisting in the design, development, maintenance and recalibration of the banks' behaviouralisation models for internal business, Group and regulatory reporting purposes
- Adapting models used to provide the business with an appropriate level of information on a continuous basis, to improve usability and the efficiency of calculations
- Liaising with the model validation team to assist in the review process of models where required
- Assisting in the development, update and reporting of the banks' liquidity stress testing models, including risk data aggregation and risk reporting validation
- Applying forecasting models and scenario analyses to anticipate potential future liquidity constraints and/or to identify optimisation opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- Attained a suitable professional qualification, for example a qualified Chartered Accountant or Actuary
- 4+ years of financial services experience in asset and liability management, financial reporting, quantitative financial modelling or risk management
- Previous experience within a banking environment
- Knowledge of liquidity risk, market risk and interest rate risk would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of costing, budgeting and finance concepts and the application of related processes and procedures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.