For this role you must have a solid background in IT application management. The opportunity will be supporting the billing and operational systems for this global, technology business at the height of change.
- Providing third line customer support and interface with suppliers/partners
- Resolving complex application incidents and requests
- Performing daily application, database and system administration functions to guarantee the availability and security of applications
- Developing, maintaining ad supporting all real-time interfaces and batch transfer of data between key business applications
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous ‘hands-on’ experience in IT application problem solving
- Previous experience of administering complex real time applications
- Technical skills and experience in using bespoke systems, development/scripting, operational systems and also corporate systems
- Oracle OCP or MCDBA qualifications are desirable
- Exposure to ITIL service management concepts desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A brand new role supporting the Programme Management Office through business transformation, delivering on technical and organisational change projects. This global business has recently acquired several organisations and is working on harmonising the infrastructure, systems and applications.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.