For this role you must have a solid background in IT application management. The opportunity will be supporting the billing and operational systems for this global, technology business at the height of change.
- Providing third line customer support and interface with suppliers/partners
- Resolving complex application incidents and requests
- Performing daily application, database and system administration functions to guarantee the availability and security of applications
- Developing, maintaining ad supporting all real-time interfaces and batch transfer of data between key business applications
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous ‘hands-on’ experience in IT application problem solving
- Previous experience of administering complex real time applications
- Technical skills and experience in using bespoke systems, development/scripting, operational systems and also corporate systems
- Oracle OCP or MCDBA qualifications are desirable
- Exposure to ITIL service management concepts desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A reputable telecommunications provider is currently seeking a proactive individual with previous customer services experience to join their team. Within this role you will provide Call Centre support investigating and resolving fixed line faults, escalating to engineers where necessary.