Applications Analyst | 12 Month Contract
Join an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Working in a team-oriented, collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment you will support the Integration Lead in all aspects of system integration and migration requirements, helping to deliver high quality and consistency across data, processes and reporting in all business areas and jurisdictions, supporting the future growth of the business.
This position requires a strong skill set covering system analysis, data analysis, data management, reporting, planning and business intelligence as well as operational and risk knowledge. It also calls for a high level of cross-jurisdictional business awareness together with a firm understanding of the fiduciary, funds and administration services.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a personable nature and good communication skills along with the ability to work logically and efficiently, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Migration of data from ViewPoint and Aderant to NAVOne, with results to be overseen by the workstream lead
- Working with the business process workstream to ensure that data is migrated successfully into standard fields within the core platform applications
- Cross-application integration of the core applications including, but not limited to, NAVOne, iManage, FinScan, eFront, etc. including specifying, testing and documenting all interfaces
- Working with developers or vendors to develop integration or migration scripts
- Implementing cross-application core standard workflows that deliver standard business processes across all jurisdictions
Experience and skills required:
- Broad knowledge of technology and applications in the funds/fiduciary sector
- Proven track record of application integration, preferably in a fiduciary or financial services business
- Excellent understanding of application integration tools and techniques, including a firm understanding of information security and compliance processes
- Excellent people skills to include a high level of integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Join a strong and growing fiduciary global business that promises to develop your skills and career progression, where you will play a fundamental role by supporting the Integration Lead of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.