Application Support Specialist | IT
Join the IT division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.
There has never been a more exciting time to join this organisation and be part of an international workforce with an impressive business model based on trust and integrity.
Within this role you will provide functional subject matter expert support and project support for the application development and maintenance teams, as well as acting as a bridge between organisational stakeholders and the support teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and facilitating the activity necessary to ensure a smooth transition onto the new functions and applications
- Ensuring excellent customer service within the service level agreement and process turn-around times
- Adapting to new application solutions and/or changes to existing applications
- Ensuring quality assurance of new and added system functionality deployed into production
- Gathering input from multiple stakeholders against a set of criteria as input from the delivery area and team members to aggregate for performance management
- Giving direction and leadership to projects and changes within a defined area of authority, planning accurately and effectively for the participation in the delivery of work
Experience and skills required:
- Diploma or Degree in IT or related
- Completed the ITIL Foundation Certificate along with a developer certification
- Understanding of broad areas that form technology landscape and how they complement each other for specific IT solutions or decisions
- Knowledge of business concepts, entities specific to banking / financial services industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative and entrepreneurial business as part of a growing global team. Working closely with the IT Manager, the successful individual will work on a variety of projects while supporting staff and systems across a range of different services and providers.
An opportunity with a premier financial services provider, where you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of IT Operations. Whether you are at trainee level or have some previous IT Administration experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career.
Manage and oversee the operational and tactical development initiatives in an award-winning banking and investment firm, where you will enjoy a challenging and rewarding career and your talent will be highly valued in supporting their growth strategy.