AML Risk Management Officer
Joining this highly regarded global bank at a senior professional level, reporting to the MLRO, and be responsible for establishing internal procedures to prevent money laundering and assist in all matters concerning financial crimes in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering team. This is an exciting career opportunity with scope for further development within the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team to provide advice to business with respect to applicability of policies and implementation of AML program and regulatory changes
- Promoting global consistency of AML practices and policies
- Preparing and presenting regional/global reports related to AML risk assessments
- Developing and implementing AML Compliance Risk Management (ACRM) standards and policies
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar background
- Holding an AML or equivalent certification
- Working knowledge of industry standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.