AML / Remediation Officer (3 - 6 Months)
A reputable provider of trust, fund and corporate services, is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous remediation experience, to join their funds team to assist with client project work and carry out reviews.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing and completion of missing CDD documentation and escalating any issues
- Assisting fund Administrators with any queries
- Maintenance of databases
- Notifying Head of Funds and the compliance team of any notifiable breaches
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a trust or funds environment
- Holding a relevant professional qualification would be an advantage
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Confident communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider, is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of a growing Client Take on Team, the successful candidate will support the wider fee earning teams across all jurisdictions with the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service.