AML / KYC Analyst
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
They are looking for a candidate immediately therefore temporary, contract and permanent candidates will be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of investment consent, KYC, FATCA, CRS and US Tax requests
- Day-to-day administration
- Ad-hoc support for others when appropriate
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably hold an ICA Diploma or a relevant professional qualification
- Previous experience within a funds or trusts (ideally 5 years+)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded offshore law firm, as the nominated MLCO, providing compliance and risk management for the wider group.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity for an individual keen to pursue a career in compliance, to join a leading independently owned family office.
Joining an globally recognised provider of financial services, you will be part of a team supporting a portfolio of institutional customers on a 12 month contract basis.