Private Equity Execution Administrator / Senior Administrator
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening
- Liaising with investment and compliance teams and obtaining sign off
- Coordination of investment consent, KYC, FATCA, CRS and US tax requests
- Legal administration tasks
- Ad-hoc support for others when appropriate
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably hold an ICA Diploma or a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced team
- Hands-on and flexible attitude to work
- Good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.