AML Compliance Manager
As a principal compliance team representative for the fund services business, you will assist and support the development and promotion of a compliance strategy and framework. You will act as a designated Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business
- Supporting the business in management of risk and compliance advisory services
- Providing timely reports to the Group board(s) and client boards
- Supporting the development and comprehensive review of the client onboarding process
- Investigating any suspicious activity
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant professional Table 4 qualification
- Extensive finance industry experience including a minimum of 5 years in compliance
- Detailed understanding of local finance and AML regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Disciplined approach to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.