Joining this highly regarded, independent fiduciary business you will be supporting the development and promotion of the AML/CFT compliance strategy and framework.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain records and registers related to AML/CFT
- Assess high-risk transactions and escalate when appropriate
- Provide day-to-day advisory support on AML/CFT matters
- Assist with the development, maintenance and implementation of company procedures
- Perform screening searches
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in finance and compliance
- Knowledge of the AML legislation and the AML handbook
- An understanding of risk management
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.