AML Analyst | 3 Month Contract
You will play a key role within the AML project team, providing support on a client due diligence project. The project will initially be for 3 months, but could potentially be longer.
- Reviewing the CDD held on file against current standards
- Making recommendations to the client team where additional documentation should be obtained
- Accurately maintaining information
- Building strong working relationships
Key skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of AML and CDD requirements
- Knowledge of funds
- Available immediately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.