Alternative Fund Assistant Manager
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the outsourcing partner’s financial reporting team to receive quarterly management accounts packs
- Conducting reviews of financial statements, providing comments on all draft stages to final accounts, while observing and monitoring submission deadlines
- Completing periodic KPI scorecards for each outsourced function
- Assisting with the annual review of oversight procedures and the general operation of the oversight team
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA qualified or equivalent professional qualification
- Sound knowledge in relation to NAV calculation and principles of financial statements and reporting
- Knowledge of UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Good knowledge of the alternative funds business
- Ability to review and interpret various legal documentation relating to fund structure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.