Advisory Support | Risk
Join the risk department of a leading offshore bank in an advisory support role. The role holder will have the opportunity to interpret complex regulations and policies, and recommend appropriate solutions to improve the way its business operates.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Director and Compliance Officers by dealing with questions from the business in relation to risk and compliance
- Gather relevant information for the regulatory and business reporting
- Ensure offshore breaches and issues registers are kept up to date
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested by the Director
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ability to assist in the development of policies and procedures
- Understanding of local regulation, codes and legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work sufficiently under own initiative
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider, is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of a growing Client Take on Team, the successful candidate will support the wider fee earning teams across all jurisdictions with the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service.