A great role within a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services, you will update client records and establish good relationships with clients.
- Assisting the team to manage client portfolios
- Ensuring client records are maintained accurately and with integrity
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting with board minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using your own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.