Administrator | Trustee and Depositary Services
A great opportunity to provide protection to investors of Channel Islands and Isle of Man funds. Responsibilities may vary dependant on the nature of the fund, type of regulation and contract under which the company is appointed.
- Providing trustee and depositary services to alternative funds, with a variety of investments in private equity, debt, non-market traded investments, marketable securities and real estate
- Managing and orchestrating the acceptance, execution and deliverance of a variety of critical fund documentation
- Providing support to the line manager as required
- Assisting with depositary related enquiries
- Completing regular fund checks, assisting in on-site visits to clients offices
- Managing daily operational work flows
- Assisting in the preparation of trustee Board meetings as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 years in a securities services role or within a trust/funds environment
- Basic knowledge of global custody and banking procedures
- Reasonable knowledge of Jersey funds legislation, including relevant Code of Practice
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.