Administrator | Transfer Agency | London
A wonderful opportunity to join the investor services team of a well-established and award winning global organisation. Being part of a small but growing team that has a defined teamwork culture, you can expect to be supported by your colleagues to help exceed client expectations.
Responsible for accurate maintenance of shareholder registers for open ended fund clients, you will work in a fast paced environment whilst also receiving encouragement and support to complete further on-going learning and development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all client queries and delivering excellent client service via telephone, post, fax and email
- Inputting and monitoring all client dealing instructions
- Assisting with onboarding of new funds
- Maintaining and updating relevant databases
- Providing support to new team members
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience of working with Jersey and UK domiciled funds
- IOC qualified (alternatively working towards this qualification or equivalent)
- Excellent keyboard and MS Excel skills with ability to learn new systems
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numeric skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.