Administrator | Static Data Management | Fixed Contract (12 Months)
Fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company on a temporary basis. Seeking an individual to supervise the Static Data Management works streams, our client would like the successful candidate to have excellent client service skills and high attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all client data is managed, used and controlled effectively and appropriately for purpose, and workflows are managed in order to efficiently process tasks in line with established SLA’s
- Demonstrating the standard for client-centric service approach and acting as first point of escalation for issue management/dispute resolution and validation of non-routine enquires
- Assisting with the delivery and completion of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Post Implementation Verification (PIV) testing
- Providing coaching and training to team members and the wider business as required and contributing to the development and maintenance of an appropriate control environment in line with applicable data standards and regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the timely completion and distribution of daily/monthly/quarterly control and data reports
Experience and skills required:
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment within which the business operates
- Ability to make fast decisions, and be willing to escalate issues and successfully manage complex and non-routine issues
- Experience of reviewing and validating KYC/CDD documentation in accordance with approved CDD policies
- Knowledge of trust and company structures and experience in wealth management industry is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.