Administrator / Senior Administrator | Client Services | Contract (6 - 9 Months)
A great contract opportunity covering maternity leave within a leading independently owned family office. Our client is seeking a candidate to start late December/early January until July/August 2019, to support the corporate services team and to undertake a range of funds and corporate services administration.
- Maintaining statutory and corporate records, ensuring regulatory, filing, listing and other formalities are met
- Maintaining?? a corporate calendar for structures ensuring calendar events/requirements are dealt with efficiently
- Completing client take-on, dealing with file/entity set up, establishing bank and custodial relationships, documentary review and execution
- Maintaining a complete audit trail of material decisions taken
- Preparing for, coordinating, attending and documenting meetings of directors/shareholders/trustees/advisory committees
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally holding or working towards a recognised financial services or other professional qualification
- Proven experience in a funds/corporate services environment
- Broad experience in the offshore financial services industry
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.