Administrator | Real Estate
A great opportunity for a proactive individual to join the real estate team in a global provider of fund and corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of client matters
- Mentoring more junior staff members
- Organising and taking minutes at meetings
- Arranging bank payments
- Assisting with the collection of client documents and take-on procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Either studying or willing to study towards a professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a trust or funds environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the local regulatory environment
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.