Administrator | Real Estate
Join an offshore financial services firm to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of funds and other entities, ensuring all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulating to relevant members of staff
- Taking responsibility for being the immediate point of contact in client relationships
- Overseeing the maintenance of the accounting records and preparation of annual accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Minimum of 2 years funds/trust and company administration experience
- Ideally have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Technical knowledge with an understanding of local funds/company and trust law and regulations
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.