Administrator | Private Wealth
Working within a specialist team of administrators specifically catering for the needs of wealthy families and family offices, you will assist in managing a portfolio of private wealth clients covering variety of trust structures.
- Managing a portfolio of private wealth clients
- Establishing good relationships with clients
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting in the opening of bank accounts and processing of payments
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Studying or holding a professional qualification, ideally ICSA or STEP
- Broad understanding of fiduciary products
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.
With the potential for flexible working hours, you will work as part of the EBT and Pensions Administration department and administer a portfolio of varied clients, mainly FTSE 100 and large private companies. Candidates will be considered on a permanent and contract basis.