Administrator | Private Wealth
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and efficient team, in a rapidly developing arena, within an international organisation. Every day will offer new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Your role in the team will be focused on providing exceptional customer service for the deferred compensation team and their clients. Your role will involve preparing resolutions for the trustee, instructions to intermediaries, payments, updating registers, updating trust records, as well as maintaining and updating our online administration portal.
If you are a proactive and forward thinking individual, driven to achieving excellence for yourself and others along with good organisation skills, the able to work well under pressure and demonstrates good attention to detail, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively administer a portfolio of deferred compensation clients, working to tight deadlines when needed
- Proactively take on additional administration tasks to support other team members, based on client demands
- Developing and building knowledge of the team's online administration portal and other trust accounting and management systems
- Complying with relevant jurisdictional and regulatory requirements and all company policies and procedures
- Ensuring client data integrity and client records are maintained accurately at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally have 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar role or another area of the finance industry with transferable skills
- Studying towards or hold a professional qualification (ICSA/STEP/ACCA)
- Ability to deal with tasks independently, using own initiative and taking ownership of tasks
- Committed and driven to achieving service excellence
- Proactive and forward thinking
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.